Having a damp and mildew environment in the house often causes problems for people suffering from asthma. The best solution is to damp proof the house and make it free from any sort of excess moisture. The most common way to damp proof your homes is to use the DPC damp proofing method since 1970 more than a million homes have benefited from this damp proofing system.
Benefits of damp proofing your homes
The following are some of the benefits of damp proofing your homes:
- Damp proofing your home is a sure fire way of keeping it in top working order. By using the DPC system, you can ensure that your homes stay in superior condition.
- Damp proofing can also help you get rid of excess mildew and bacteria. These are definite triggers for people suffering from asthma or bronchitis. Damp proofing ensures that your family stays safe and healthy always.
- The chemical damp proofing injections, the same as damp proofing in South Africa will not only prevent moisture from seeping in to the walls but will also help in getting rid of the residual moisture.
- Your paint and plaster will remain in superior condition when you damp proof your homes.
The process of damp proofing homes
In order to damp proof your homes, the same as damp proofing in South Africa, the following process takes place
- The old plaster is striped and holes are drilled at the base at each level of your homes.
- Then a chemical filled injection is inserted in to the holes and the chemical is injected to allow complete absorption.
- The holes are then filled with plaster so as to make sure that the chemical stays in the walls only.
- Another plaster is then applied to the walls and allowed to dry
- Once dry the walls can be repainted back to their original color.
This method of damp proofing is the same as damp proofing in South Africa, where it was first used extensively. Since then numerous families have benefited from this particular method.
Why choose the DPC damp proofing method
- It’s the easiest way of getting rid of damp in your homes.
- It’s also comparatively less costly than other methods.
- The process is also less time consuming and less prolonged when compared with other methods
Thinking of damp proofing your homes? Choose the DPC method, it’s the same as damp proofing in South Africa and helps you get rid of all sorts of pesky problems associated with rising damp.
Article is courtesy by a South African damp proofing company serving Pretoria.